Top 12 Things You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support
via my good programmer~friend Marcia Murphy
- "Do you have a sledgehammer or a brick handy?"
- "...that's right, not even McGyver could fix
- "So -- what are you wearing?"
- ""Duuuuuuude! Bummer!"
- "Looks like you're gonna need some new dilithium
- "Press 1 for Support. Press 2 if you're with '60
Minutes'. Press 3 if you're with the FTC."
- "We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter
knife, a roll of duct tape, and a car battery."
- "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
- "In layman's terms, we call that the Hindenburg
- "Hold on a second ... Mom! Timmy's hitting me!"
- "Okay, turn to page 523 in your copy of
- "Please hold for Mr. Gate's attorney."