via my mentor Judy Cote and Richard Aron
There are four engineers travelling in a car: a mechanical engineer, a chemical engineer, an electrical engineer and a computer engineer. The car breaks down.
"Sounds to me as if the pistons have seized. We'll have to strip down the engine before we can get the car working again," says the mechanical engineer.
"Well," says the chemical engineer, "it sounded to me as if the fuel might be contaminated. I think we should purge the fuel system."
"I thought it might be a timing problem," says the electrical engineer, "or maybe a faulty plug lead."
They all turn to the computer engineer who has said nothing and ask, "Well, what do you think?" "Ummm - I think we should get out of the car and then get back in again."
de mi "net" amigo Horacio de Uruguay...
P.S.: This is a funny joke that I think it's "universal" and can be understood by people in any country, in fact, may be you already know it.
First, the spanish (uruguayan version):
Están dentro de un coche que va por la
carretera; un mecánico, un químico y dos informáticos.
De repente, el coche deja de funcionar y el mecánico dice:
- Me parece que habría que revisar las bujías o quizás el carburador ...
Dice el químico:
- Para mí que el problema está en el factor de dilatación de los gases que ...
Interrumpiéndolo, uno de los informáticos dice:
- ¿ y si salimos y volvemos a entrar ?
Agrega el otro:
- O podríamos apagarlo, esperar un rato y prenderlo de nuevo ¿ no ?
Next, I will try a translation (my classic bad english):
They are within a car that is going by the
highway, a mechanic, a chemical and two computer specialists.
Suddenly, the car lets of operating and the mechanic says:
- Seems me that there would be to check the candle-sticks or perhaps the carburetor...
Says the chemical:
- For me that the problem is in the expansion factor of the gases that...
Interrupting it, one of the computer specialists says:
- And if we leave and we return to enter?
Add the other:
- Or we could turn it off, wait a for a while and turn it on again
y nuevamente te da las gracias por todo,